The Singapore International Infectious Disease Conference (SIIDC) invites abstracts for poster or oral presentations. Selected abstracts will be chosen for the Free Paper oral presentations while the accepted abstracts will be invited for poster presentation.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form. Completed abstracts are to be emailed to our Secretariat (email@example.com). Alternatively, you may submit the completed form online.
- We regret that faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- All accepted abstracts will be included the electronic SIIDC Programme Booklet. Therefore, submission of abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent for publication of abstracts.
- Please ensure the accuracy of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published or electronic version.
- Presenting authors MUST register for the conference.
Submission and Notification
- Submitted abstracts will be acknowledged by email within 3 working days following receipt. Please contact the Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email.
- All abstracts will be evaluated against Originality, Study Design, Study Quality, Statistical Methods, Ethical Issues, Content and Importance/Relevance.
- Presenting authors will receive an email notification on abstract acceptance by 30 June 2017.
- Text: Times New Roman, 10 points, Regular, single line spacing and justify text
- Limit the content to NOT more than 300 words
- Do not include any images, pictures, graphs, charts and references in the abstract (ONLY text)
- The content of the abstract is to be organised as follows:
Click to save the submission form